Nov 14, 2022
In a conversation with Perri Pierre, Beverly Naya goes into detail about:
- Being Born in England and growing up there
- Her College Studies
- Her transition to Nigeria and Nollywood films
- Making the documentary called Skin and tackling Colorism
- Being Cast in The Wedding Party film series and working with some of...
Oct 28, 2022
In a conversation with Perri Pierre, Adunni Ade goes into detail about:
- Living in America and Nigeria
- How YouTube led to her first acting role
- Getting cast in over 200 movies
- Producing and Starring in Soole
- Where she sees the future of Cinema
- Advice she would give to anyone
- What she wants her Legacy...
Sep 28, 2021
In a conversation with Perri Pierre, Actor/Film Director Tim
Reid goes into detail about:
- Growing up in Virginia and attending Norfolk State College
- What he felt after being cast in WKRP in Cincinnatti
- Being a Cast member in Sister, Sister
- Being Married for as long as he has
- The Legacy that he'd like to...
Jul 15, 2021
conversation with Perri Pierre, Jasmine Burke talks about:
- Attending Kennesaw State University
- Getting cast in her first film and getting her first agent
- The upcoming movie Karen
- The TV show Saint&Sinners
- What she wants her Legacy to be.
Jasmine Burke is an award-winning American Actress, Filmmaker, Singer,...
May 21, 2021
conversation with Perri Pierre, Zainab Balogun goes into detail
- Growing up in London in the 90s
- How her modeling career lead to an acting career
- Getting cast in The Wedding Party series and what she drew from to play the character
- Why she consults God first before each role she plays
- Her characters...